Nuff Nuff

Monday, May 23, 2011

OH EM GGG

I have been ignored my sweet blog recently.
I DON'T KNOW WHY~
i have lack of ideas on what to post about.
Actually, got much more stuffs i want to post BUT i don't feel like posting it.
Arghhhhh, forever DILEMMA.

Let's talk about my feeling recently.
I ruined my life,
I messed up everything,
I don't even know who am i,
I give up on everything for you,
24/7 staring my phone,
Hoping for something,
Come out with stupid ideas in my mind,
Forever day dreaming,
Forever don't know what i want,
Forever lifeless,
Starting to suspect myself,
Am i the original Yin Yi?

OH EM GGG.

I must be gone CRAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Can you imagine the questions up there stuck in my mind for don't-know-how-long?
Live everyday with the unanswered questions,
What such a life!

Tried not to care about you,
But can i?
LOL
That's the question.


Posted a lot on FB & Twitter,
Tried to express everything out,
But it did not help much though.

Chill YinYi chill~
I am a freak x))



FAKE smile ever ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment