Nuff Nuff

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Photo Shooting Session

Had a photo shooting session with le friends - Joyce & Jia Yi. When I say photo shooting session, I mean the real well planned photo shooting session with locations, theme, clothes, hairstyles ready. Nottheplayplayone. It would be my first real photo shooting. I wasn't really let people take me as a model. Camwhore I know la :P That's probably because I have low self confidence. Not saying that now I am having HIGH self confidence but I am trying to change my thinking and stand out more. No more standing/hiding behind people. Overall, that was fun. I enjoyed it pretty well. Joyce was the core photographer who took Jia Yi's and my photos while I was the assistant photographer(?) who took Joyce's photos. When the moment the photographer compliment on the outcome, yes the feeling is real good :D So just stay tuned for the photos! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment