Nuff Nuff

Friday, April 30, 2010

Everlasting

ahemm
it seems too late to update my blog with my birthday celebration
since everyone had updated about it
so i am not going to update about it
if you guys willing to know about it 
can view these blogs:

Zsam:
is there some pics never update?


Lets talk bout my recently
ermm
busy rushing everything
homeworks are screaming for finish it
undang test on this sunday
moral kerja amal has to hand in next week
mid term exam coming soon
mom is caring her throat
and prepare to say 
"you are too bad compared to your brother!"
omg
my time flies faster than other people
am not enough time to finish up everything
but is quite a good thing
to let me forget something for temporary
at least
temporary
=]
still wishing to do my best in everything
but am not given a chance
sad case

ok
eyo eyo~
ambulance?
or police?
heard this suddenly
dont know what is going on in my house area
dont care
lol


end_

No comments:

Post a Comment