Nuff Nuff

Monday, April 5, 2010

You make me heartache

自然效果=D

i screwed my diagnostic papers
ishh
not really study much for this exams
just not in the study mood
and the papers were hard
until i gave up for trying to finish it without any blanks
i had nothing in my mind while having exams
day-dreaming,sleepy
throughout the whole exam
i screwed my chemistry paper 1 and 2 99 lo
not enough sleep and rest the day before chemistry exam
woke up at 4+am and went to Nirvana for 清明
then went tuition after home
so damn tired

i want to have a hair cut wehh!!
mama said my hair very yong sui liaw
having a feeling to cut short until shoulder level
and straighten it
never cut short since i born
want to change style
but a bit 不舍得
so how ah??
give some suggestions please


currently got flu
ha chiu!
teehee=D

i miss my dear friends
loves
=]

其实,心真的痛了

No comments:

Post a Comment