Nuff Nuff

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friendship Is Worthy

Today's Mood: Crazie,high yet moody. A bit contradictory right? LOL, i guess i was missing you? And so now too.





As you all can see,
met Su Zanne,Jo Yi,Diong & Yu Xin
Why?
Today is Zanne's B'day laaaaaa
Happy birthday prettyyyyyyyy~ x)

went to her house at 12pm+
she was surprised due to my surprisingly appeared in front of her house and shouted 'Ding Dong' xD
And so,
had lunch at Papparich.

After that,
Jo Yi came out an idea to go to her house
then,we went =]

sang k for while,
then play play play.

Cake time!
but i had no photos for this section cause i was down that time.
Sorry~

Although it was just a simple celebration,
but it meant a lot.
What's important is,
we met each other and had fun together.
i guess everyone of us would think so?
=)
i love you guys who made my day ♥
i love my friendssssss
bwacksss


Sam,
Thanks for being there for me whenever i need you.
Thanks for letting me go to your house when i come out with some silly ideas.
Thanks for trusting me.
Thanks for sharing your joy & sad to me.
Thanks for willing to listen to my grandma's story.
Thanks for letting me to play with Mr. Muffy.
A few words of mine meant a lot,
i know you knew it =)

Mr.Muffy,
Thanks for chilling me up with your super cute action,
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment