Nuff Nuff

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I smell fresh airrrrrrrrr =D


Oh Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i am totally exhausted T_______T
Moral Education & Malaysian Studies papers had passed
and i screwed it 99
It was just so torturing
i want a holiday pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Yes, there is a holiday next week
but still 3 days to go
i can die.

As announced,
SPM'10 results are releasing next Wednesday,
if you ask me how do i feel?
haha,
i am so so so RELAX as i knew my result is sucks x)
okay lar,
i told my mom not to have too high expectation on my result
cause i will dissapoint her (i don't wish to)
you know what she said?
She said:" I know,i have no expectation on your result ah~!"
=.= so cool right?
she better keep this No-Expectation until next Wednesday!
LOL

_Jump

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
my assignment is done!
i am so super duper hyper!
College life is so tiring
it is totally opposite of my imagination/expectation
maybe i had too high expectation towards college life???
The assignments,works,studies make MY LIFE SUCKS
i am feeling sick nowwwww
back ache,headache,dizzy,flu,cough all come to visit me =.=
Can i sleep for at least 24 hours without waking up,dreaming????
That might cure me =)



Don't you know that I am still waiting for you???

No comments:

Post a Comment