Nuff Nuff

Friday, April 29, 2011

Bye Bye World~ FML

How i wish i could get myself in a car accident and say a simple 'Bye Bye' to the world.
I have no target to live with,
so what's the point i stay alive?
I know,
there are so many people's life worst than me,
but theories are not fixed,
it changes depend on situation,
so what for we persist so hard?
Never say never?
Never give up?
it's just some shit theories.
My life is nonsense,lifeless & shitty
FML.
sorry to say that,
but that's what i feel now.
Just ignore me k?
It's enough to have my close + best friends with me.
You know who you are,
But please don't condemnation.

Don't worry,
nothing happened,
don't ask why,
there is always no why no reason in my life.

I did not even blame anyone,anything.
i accept it.
i relieve fast,
SO WHAT??!
Damn It!
FML!
Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
I want to lose my memories!
Sorry to say that i rather lose the memories with friends,dear,darling,any other important memories,
The most important is i can lose that memory.

1 day i am sure that i will leave this world,
don't miss me,
enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment