Nuff Nuff

Sunday, August 21, 2011

BeeBoo :D

Blllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Chakkkkkkkkkkk! x) Hello peeeeeple :D Went Kepong with mom on the morning then we decided to go to Viva Home to have a look. Was my first time there. Not bad though :) So many things to see :))) And you know what???! Sasa has great promotion there! The booth is at the First floor, in front of Twinkle New Look Sdn. Bhd. optical shop. I bought a few stuffs too! :D

1. Sasatinnie Aloe Vera Yogurt White Repair Mask
2. Sasatinnie Co-Q10 Smoothing Mask
3. Sasatinnie Glacier Deep Purifying Mask
6 pieces of masks per box, original price is RM33.90 and guess what??! I bought these 3 boxes for RM54.00 only!!! Cheap and worth it!

Skinlite Nose Pore Cleansing Strips@RM8.90 and I bought it at buy one free one promotion!

My Beauty Diary Sweet Teatime Mini Set@RM39.90 and guess how much I bought it??? RM26.90 with purchase RM50 and above yo!!! Worth it right???! Omg happy die me x)))

That's all I bought from Sasa. But I will go and have a look again next week xD Their promotion will last until 4th September but the promotion of Sasatinnie mask will only last until Merdeka Day, 31st August. Go grab a few pieces when you have the time! There are still a lot of products under promotion! :D

By the way, I bought a sunglasses too ;) Will get it next week though. Hehe

Today was a contentment day Happy happy~ x)

No comments:

Post a Comment