Nuff Nuff

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great Day: 30-Hour Famine DIY Camp 2011



30-Hour Famine DIY Camp 2011: Child Health Crisis: Hunger for Health is officially a history now! It was really really seriously super freaking tiring, had not more than 5 hours of sleeping time in these two days. But I got to learn a lot from the camp, this is really a great awesome fabulous marvelous experience!

On the first day of the camp, had happened few serious matters which I met it for the first time. I learnt how to handle these matters by keeping it as soft-pedal as possible, how to work with the others, how to solve the sudden turn of event quickly and lots more.

I always think I am the lucky one because I get to meet such good Chinese Society seniors such as Mr. Tam, Chloe, Sher Ting and Xiao Yen who had helped me A LOT. Of course not to forget the BODs and JCs like Tze Voon, Annie, Eliza and Casey who I like to work with so much. Furthermore, I gained a lot from them and for sure there are still a lot for me to learn. They never get mad, frustrate, give up, complaint and others when they met obstacles or even when someone did something wrong. I have a feeling of content whenever I work with them. They are the awesomest and they make my college life shine brightly! <3 them loads!

Shine with Taylor's University Chinese Society :D

2 comments:

  1. you did a great job!!!! thx for your effort!!! i'm so surprise that u mentioned me in your post!!! touch!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! you too! I know you did a lot! thanks too! <3 hahaha don't surprise! you worth it! LOL

    ReplyDelete