Nuff Nuff

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Day With You Is Always Great Day=D

hey,i'm back.
i found my blog is so unattractive.
lol.
long time never update.

i miss you,my bloggie.=]

lets talk bout what i did these few days.
erm.
slept quite late at night.
but still quite semangat,dont felt any tired or sleepy feelings.

salute myself.=D

lol. 

my aunty uncle came to my house and overnight.
but will be going back to Sabah tomorrow.
kinda miss them><

 although this aunty uncle will be going back,
but still my cousinsss are coming tomorrow,
for barbaque! yes!=目

my home will be super duper extreme noisy!
eee~

don't like ><

but i think it will be superb fun?
=)

loves my family*^^*


ps:                                                   
will change my bloggie's clothe
stay tuned
teehee^^


i just wanto be your only one

No comments:

Post a Comment