Nuff Nuff

Monday, September 13, 2010

leave to destiny❤

hey
its 12.51am now
i am not dead yet=]
but quite sick@@

okay
the barbaque was great
i enjoyed the time spent with my family
but STILL
there's some upset things happened
i think is my own problem?
maybe is just because i don't like?
or its only my prejudice towards them??
whatever.
who cares?
nope.
i just don't like them
that's all.

_fly

i just signed up t.sina微博
check please=)
it's almost the same with twitter
the only thing different is

many taiwanese artists using it=D

but too bad
show is not using
and alien also
so sad

by using it
you can talk to the artisst just like friends
that's cool=]
currently into it
teehee^^

holidays gone 1 week
i miss my friends so muchhhhhhh
will them miss me??
xP


technically,
i wish i could open up your heart❤

No comments:

Post a Comment