Nuff Nuff

Friday, September 10, 2010

Trying to be yours

huh.
changed my bloggie's clothe!

yippie!=D

simple & nice

you know what?
yesterday i went in my room at 1+ am and prepared to sleep.
i found that my cousin sister sent me a message.

the content is:
i am somebody,
i am dead at unknown year,
send this to 10 people
you don't believe?
let me tell you what's the consequences if you ignore this.
a guy,at unknown year,received this message
but he ignored it.
the next day,
he dead and then his friends gone one by one.
without reasons.
if you ignore this,
there will be a devil on your ceiling staring at you,
watching you beside your bed while you sleep.
send this to 10 people within 24 hours.

seriously,scared me so damn.
then i sent luhh
better believe it larr..
lol.

And i started sleeping at 2+am
guess what?

i fall asleep at 4+am in the morning!!!

due to my aunty uncle was here,
my mom woke me up at 7+am
thats mean i slept for 2 hours+ only
dead man!@@
finally,
i woke up late-a-bit
but i tried my best to finish up myself
and rushed down
sad case,
my mom and aunty uncle went off without waiting for me><
felt so sad><
haizzz

program parade:                                      
tomorrow 3pm 8tv
is showing show's interview 
by LuYu.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment