Nuff Nuff

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am back!

Mushi mushi, sorry for abandoned my blog for so long. Lazy to update by using Ipad. Am quite hyper today, "Everyday I am shuffling" x) I am having the last half an hour of 6 hours break now, so i decide to blog a little bit of myself. My projects have to stop for a period as I am really busy with my studies. Exam is coming yet assignments are killing me softly. 4 assignments due in a week. Can you imagine that? I have to divide myself into several parts to revise and to do 4 different annoying assignments. GAHHHH.

I have a lot to share but do not know where to start. Were feeling unhappy these days. Will talk about it next time (to my best friends <3).

Last but not least, I think I am a little bit into you :)

That's all for now! Bye :D

Loves,
Sier

No comments:

Post a Comment