Nuff Nuff

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Say YES!

Hello girls and boys, women and men, ladies and gentlemen, anybody, everybody anyeong :) A bad news to be announced. My lappie needs to do a plastic surgery >< The screen cracked :'( I feel so depressed for it T^T Had a presentation today. It was really sucked. Obviously I screwed badly. I agree partially with what she said but not the confidence part. I have confidence when I was presenting but do I really look confidence-less while doing presentation? I mean, every presentation. I do not know how to show it but I am pretty sure that I have it! Maybe it's just not enough. Really feel like crying when she said all the stuffs. I actually felt offended at that moment. Feeling sucks. Lecturers are wanting too much and differently. They have different expectations and so, they teach different thing. I learnt the presenting skills in sem 1 and I find it really useful, but unfortunately, the skills seem not to be used in this sem towards this lecturer. Do they put themselves in the students' shoes? They teach different thing and expect us to change immediately and naturally in every sem or from time to time? Okay fine. Do what they want to fulfill their wantings lor. asdfghjkl-/:;()$&@ I miss my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment