Nuff Nuff

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy CNY



heyyyy~
Happy CNY everybody!
x]
did myself nice nice
and then
phewww~
OUT to Gong Hei Fat Choi xD

i had no plan today
just went to my gradmas' house for brunch and angpaus!
but unfortunately,
not much angpaus i got ><
slept at 3am midnight
therefore
when i got home
i terus tidur sampai 7pm++
ahahaha

wanna go visit friends or cousins house!!
who wanna bring me??
LOL

actually
i want to go to my aunty's house so badly
don't know is it possible
eee~
wanna go wanna go ><

took photos at my grandma place


when i wanted to take photo with my brother
i kept saying
'come near,look to the camera spot and say cheese~'
kept repeating
if not he won't do
geram~


Ok
i think thats all for this post
wish everyone blessed ,have a happy CNY and
Happy CNY once again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment