Nuff Nuff

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I wish i could change the reality.

Today's Mood: I just don't want to admit this, but it is real.

"I dreamt of you again yesterday"

Valentine's Day 14/2/2011

okay well,
my valentine's day was worst than what i thought.
it was a nightmare.
i had an unknown feeling followed me for the whole day.
Somehow,it made me felt heart pain without reasons.
i only felt better right after 12 am that day.
IDK why,
but it worked so.
maybe i was talking to my friends, like Zhee Ann & Zhi Sam
and they successfully brighten up my entire hours of the day
thanks dudes x]


Oh Ya!
got photoshoot photos!
Full Rating:♥♥♥♥♥
Rating: ♥♥♥
Low Rate because of the unposed legs xD

Rating: ♥♥♥♥

 Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

 Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Btw,everyone sees this will say
:" Don't Jump!"
ahaha


Rating: ♥♥♥♥


Thanks a lot to Joyce for catching me randomly to have a photoshoot =]
Rating to Joyce:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
=D


Today 16/2/2011

Today is a hyper day for me,
did a lot of lame/weird things,
especially to Xin Yi LOL

Joyce was so embarrassed,
she stood in front of the lift (like only 1 cm away to the lift)
"ding"
the lift reached but not open yet
and now Xin Yi scared her
and she SCREAMED out while the door opened and there were fulled of people inside!
she looked so weird as in she stood just 1cm away from the lift door and screamed out loud!
the people was like "what the hell is going on?!" xDDD
a girl inside was scared too! Ahaha
Damn funny man!
so embarrassed!OMG~ i can't imagine if it is me @@
No Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!
we were all laughing like hell and in the end we walked down x]




Can i face honestly to my feelings toward you,
me,
myself,
and i ?

I wanna relieve everything,
totally empty!
Can i?

Everyone is saying
"Time Is The Best Medicine Ever"
But do you know that
while waiting,
relieving something,
and etc,
that is the most suffering period.
And this is what i am facing now.
Suffering with time,
helpless.
What else can i do?
There is always "nothing i can do anymore",
"time,give yourself time",
"chill & relax",
and etc.

Fine,
i am fed up though.

At the end,
still "Time Is The Best Medicine Ever".

No comments:

Post a Comment