Nuff Nuff

Friday, July 22, 2011

A day ended up with all negative emotions :(

Wooooootttttsssss :D Went Timesquare with Milk yesterday! Like FINALLY hahaha We walked at Timesquare for while then we moved to Sungei Wang to look for my bag. When we walked there and reached the highest floor, Milk said: "Why don't you buy at Singapore since you're going there soon?" I was like:"Ya hor~Then let's leave here and go Fahrenheit 88!" haha I am so realistic x) Then we went through Lot 10 to reach Fahrenheit 88. Have been so long since I went there last time. I thought Fahrenheit 88 should have more shop lots inside? But like no improvement only :( I am so dissapointed :/ _skip_ As I said, F88 got no improvement, so Milk and I decided to move to Pavilion and enjoy our Snowflakes as lunch! :) I ordered their cold bestseller and added 1 more creamer as I felt 1 small cup of creamer does not enough. And Milk ordered the hot bestseller. I was so excited when pouring the creamer onto my grass jelly, but guess what? It tasted sucks. The creamer was a little bit "too fresh" as it smelled so smelly like milk that just got from dairy cattle *vomit*. It should not taste like this, something goes wrong with the kitchen of Snowflakes Pavilion.

After that, we walked in Parkson and bought few stuffs. As we did not find anything suits us there, we decided to go back to Timesquare. There we walked back to Timesquare again. Milk accompanied me while I was trying to contact my brother. Finally his gf picked my phone call. They were at Amusement Park but I could not find them as my brother told me it is located on 7th floor. It's okay. I got to them at last. I thought we were going home soon. But who knows they were playing in the Amusement Park. Okay then, I waited them. For your information, I feel uneasy to be in those places. I was a little bit pissed off that time. I was alone that time because I could not stand the noisiness of the place, so I went out to take a breath. And, I waited them for almost 1 hour. WTF right? I wanted to go home so badly so I asked him what time is he going back. And he answered me:"Don't know". P-I-S-S-E-D O-F-F. Therefore I kept looking for friends who could able to pick me. At last, Zhi Sam could pick me up from Bdr Tun Razak LRT Station. I am supposed to take monorail to Hang Tuah and then change to LRT. But the stupid monorail was so many people and it was so freaking damn slow, so I just went out of the monorail station after waited for don't know how long and WALKED to Hang Tuah LRT Station ALONE. That time was 8pm+! The road was so dark and scary. I walked there with the fastest speed I could. Luckily I got there safely. Thank God! But my bad luck had not end yet. LRT was slow and Ampang line came first.    
I was totally exhausted and sweating like bathing that time. Totally pissed off! After around half an hour, Sri Petaling line came finally. Went in and reached Bdr Tun Razak. But Zhi Sam had not reach yet. I was being alone in the darkness AGAIN. Fine. And yeah, she came with her mother and her mother brought us to Night Market Taman Connaught. We walked there for only half an hour to finish the longest night market in Malaysia. Haha.

Then, FINALLY I got home at around 11pm. What a bad day for me! What a 'great' experience! I was really afraid when I was being alone in the darkness! I am totally pissed off, depressed, mad, angry, disappointed and all negative emotions towards my brother! Why do I have such brother???! Shitty! asdfghjkl;' I tell myself, I don't rely on him ANYMORE.   _end







No comments:

Post a Comment