Nuff Nuff

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Faint

I miss you so much, bloggie :'( One week never update my blog, I wanted to update so badly but too bad I got no time >< Was really busy these days. Was going around Bandar Sunway to meet campers, was doing report until late night, was contacting them non-stop, was sending mails and so on. I can only sleep at around  2a.m EVERYDAY last week. Can you imagine how busy I was?  @@

And ya, I slept at 2a.m + this morning and I woke up at 2pm today xDDD 12 hours yo! The nicest and sweetest sleep I have throughout the week :D yum yum x)

For your information, my shopping plan still not work out yet :( I am so depress about this :/ I wish I could request for a real holiday from my president. The real one, don't need to do any chinese society stuff. I am real tired, really need a break. Recently having headache so frequently, like falling sick @@



I miss you less nowadays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment