Nuff Nuff

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holidays plan

AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DDD
Not forgetting my movie spamming activity in my holidays, but it seems perfectly failed >< haha

List of Movies:
June:
1) Remember Me - but I don't think I have guts to watch it, don't you dare me. Hahaha
2) Kungfu Panda 2 in cantonese - I think it will be quite funneh in cantonese xDD
3) Blitz - Thom wants to watch @@
4) Transformers - This is a MUST!  I watched. . .twice! hahaha
5) Treasure Inn - This is a comedy, I want to LMAO! x) Nice show! LMAO! x)))


July:
1) Mr. Popper's Penguin - I find it cute in it's trailer. x) Watched today. Cute and adorable! Nice show! <3 it :)
2) Kidnapped - Hemm, wondering.
3) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2 - Maybe?
4) Rest on Your Shoulder - A romantic storyline, a MUST too!





Tadaa~ I watched 3 movies only >___< What a fail plan~ Hanna is the next target! :D
Not only this, my shopping plan also has not worked out Arghhhhh I lazy take public transport to Timesquare>Sungei Wang>Pavilion>Fahrenheit 88 larrrrrrrrrrrrrh :/
I must go I must go I must go!!!


But I am kinda busy this recently. What else? TUCS luhhh I can't feel myself much, can't breathe @@
Faster finish puhleezzz T^T My phone credit finished in a second because of the Famine 30 thingy, too fast, Ngo Jip Sau Em Dou lorrrrrr ><




Aku nak tidur, hungreyyyyy wehhh D;





No comments:

Post a Comment