Nuff Nuff

Sunday, June 26, 2011

asdfghjkl;'

Two days of staying at home is killing me softly. Time passes so slow and makes me so bored. I don't want to stay at home anymore. I don't feel happy at all. There was something happened. Actually it was not a big deal but I persisted and she persisted as well. Therefore, it became a big matter. I just persist what I like, why can't you let me do it? I really do not understand. It will not bring any consequences after I did it. I thought you know that it is important to me? It is in the list of the top 5 things that I care. You knew it long long ago. But why are you still persist it so much!? Damn you. If there is no respect, I will express my whatever feelings to you! Sometimes I rather to be a cruel person than a sensible person. Sensible people always don't get what they want, unlike cruel people. Although cruel people usually have bad ending but at least they got what they want before they die, isn't it? I got no mood at all. I don't want to stay at home, but I'm struggling whether go out or not. I hate this feeling. Help me.



This post pollutes my blog ><

No comments:

Post a Comment