Nuff Nuff

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Passer-by in my life

Everything changes out of sudden. Planned to go Bukit Bintang to study but it was cancelled in the end due to some reasons. Then I decided to go to Taylor's to study, but yet, I did woke up this morning but I was too tired to drive there and study the whole day there. Therefore, I continued my sweet dream X33

When I was sleeping, my mind asked me to wake up at 9am but I ended woke up at 11am. Oopps! Then I quickly cleaned up and ate my breakfast then started to study...until now :D I think my brain was not functioning well though, but i managed to study everything for tomorrow's exam teehee :)

Stress starts to flood me. I am pretty sure that next week's exams will be much more tougher than tomorrow's one. I just want to finish it fast so that i can relax for while before chinese society stuff flood me. >< 

Today's Quote:

I know you will always love me...as a friend.


From Tumblr.


END.
YinYii

No comments:

Post a Comment