Nuff Nuff

Thursday, June 16, 2011

You make me smile :)

Practical exam passed! Woottss! Design a flier. Okay la~ I am quite satisfied with my work :) Hope it can get a not-bad-marks. Hehe.

I was quite hyper today. I was like crapping and telling lame jokes nonstop. LOL my friends were giving me the =.= look all the time Hahahaha. I am so sorry for making you all felt so =.= xDDD. I was just too hyper.

Was preettayyy busy this afternoon. Went to SBU to pass Lisa's shirt to her, then off to grandma's house, after that went to banks and lastly, sent my cousin to LRT station. So damn tiring. Was having headache actually that time, but still I have to be the driver as mom had to take care of the baby T^T

Am blogging quite frequently after I changed my blog skin hehehe. I'm lovin it! :) I love my blog so much until I view it everyday and wanna update it every moment. Haha perasantan betul x) Oh ya! I have a list of movies that I want to watch during my holidays :D

List of Movies:
June:
1) Remember Me - but I don't think I have guts to watch it, don't you dare me. Hahaha
2) Kungfu Panda 2 in cantonese - I think it will be quite funneh in cantonese xDD
3) Blitz - Thom wants to watch @@
4) Transformers - This is a MUST!
5) Treasure Inn - This is a comedy, I want to LMAO! x)


July:
1) Mr. Popper's Penguin - I find it cute in it's trailer. x)
2) Kidnapped - Hemm, wondering.
3) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2 - Maybe?
4) Rest on Your Shoulder - A romantic storyline, a MUST too!


Total: 9 movies or less for this holidays ngek ngek ngek x)))


Today's Quote: 


You make me smile. :)




END.
YinYii



3 comments: