Nuff Nuff

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YOU are the method to brighten up my day.

Continue from the previous post. Things seem to be alright now :) You always have the power to bright me up from darkness. With only one word. Tried hard not to fall even deeper for you, but I seem pretty failed. Sometimes, I thought the feeling is not as strong as before. But, I was wrong. The feeling will automatically come back itself after you did something 'sweet' to me as I feel touched quite easily. Instead, it grows stronger than before. Maybe I should always use to this situation/feeling as this will always repeat until my feeling towards you have totally disappeared. I will stay strong to face this :D

Exam later at 10am. Bless me :)

Today's Quote:


From Tumblr.


END.
YinYii

No comments:

Post a Comment