Nuff Nuff

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My heart is with you.

Was alright this whole day. Study, facebook, twitter, study, tumblr, blog, study, facebook, study, msn. . . kept repeating this haha Was boring actually and it switched on my sien-ness OMG. I wanted to talk to someone, but I realize I cannot find anyone to talk to. The one I usually talk to was not online so I decided to watch a movie on pps. I chose to watch a violent movie. It was reallysuperduperfreaking violent. I actually like the topic that relates to violent in Media Appreciation. But I definitely dislike violent movie. 

ChaTime Lakeside had opened yesterday! :DDD Gonna buy next week hehehe Holiday is coming to town! (Exams are still around the corner) What should I do during my holiday??? Hemm. . .

1) Work
2) Shopping
3) Travel
4) Event
5) Movies
6) . . .

Let's rock this holiday out! x))

Actually, I wonder if you check my blog? Haha it's not a matter to me too :)

Today's Quote:

From Tumblr.



END.
YinYii

No comments:

Post a Comment