Nuff Nuff

Friday, June 17, 2011

Talking to you makes my day.

Hi all :D today was fine but just bored for almost the whole day? I went to campus early in the morning just for chinese society meeting. I thought Amy was going, therefore I went there earlier as well. Who knows I sms-ed her and she told me she is not going T^T I cannot find anyone that I know (except Charlie, my sista but we were not together). I felt so bored but this caused me finished a chapter in 2 hours. That wasn't bad, isn't it? Luckily Amy online to talk to me, if not tomorrow's headline will be "A Taylor's student died of boredom yesterday" Hahaha. Then I went to Starbucks to have a cup of their signature hot chocolate, yummy! :D And also had my homemade burger as brunch there. Was fine at there and it was a not-bad-place for me to study :) There it goes to 12pm. Attended chinese society meeting. Was paying fully attention at first but Jerry was not discussing my department so I just studied there and of course I listened to him as well. And surprisingly I finished another chapter in 2 hours time teehee thats awesome, isn't it? x) I am kinda salute myself hehe.

After the meeting, I actually found out that my chinese society members are really good and they take good care of juniors like me as Jerry always cares about my feeling on an activity. He is very helpful and kind to help everyone when they face obstacles on their duties. Not to forget, Chloe too. She is very helpful as well. I feel very happy to work with her. I actually learnt a lot from them. I am quite in love with this TUCS. I am glad that I manage to be in TUCS and this brought me to THEM ;D
I will never ever regret for joining TUCS :)

Then I quickly went home as I was not feeling well actually. I thought of sleeping for an hour after I reached home. Unfortunately, mom called me and asked me to bring her to see doctor. I can't say no right? So just brought her but I was dizzy actually. Reached. Mom wanted me to see the doctor as well. Okay. Checked. Hormone unstable LOL. Bought chinese medicine from there. Fyi, I like herbal but this medicine is justtoobitterformetodrink >0< But I still have to drink it right? X3 (Drinking halfway now).

Currently am studying IMC. Two and a half chapters to go. Gonna finish it by today! O.O I know I can do it! YinYii Go Go Go!! :DDD

Today's Quote:






From Tumblr.


Nuffnang click before you leave please :D
END.
YinYii

No comments:

Post a Comment