Nuff Nuff

Thursday, June 9, 2011

You're awesome to me ;D

eenie menie manie moo! teehee :D I am here again~ As you can see, my blogskin changed right? I am not purposely change it, it is an incident. I accidentally change it back to blogger's template, and I can't make it back to blogskins format. I screwed myself. Haha. But not bad right? Simple and nice, I kinda like it :). I know you do too x). 

Done English Listening Section. I am afraid that I will get low marks due to something. Not that I did not know how to do, but something might cause low marks ><. I do not want to think about it anymore, what had passed just let it pass, isn't it?

Tomorrow suppose to be a class-cancelled-holiday. But I have to go Taylor's because Chinese Society has a meeting. Arrrghhh. It's alright. @@ So, let's see what to do after meeting :) No idea so far hahaha.

Just now had a short talk about my elektif subject for next semester. Business or Economics? I chose Business at first, but lecturer said Economics is more useful in the future. It covers everything included a bit of business. Therefore, I changed to Economics at the end. Now, I hope I will not regret for what i decided. Bless me.

I think that's all for this post, let's end it with Today's Quote:

You're amazing just the way you are.


End,

YinYii.

No comments:

Post a Comment