Nuff Nuff

Thursday, June 9, 2011

You make the Beautiful me.


Beautiful morning, Beautiful weather, Beautiful you, Beautiful soul,
make beautiful me.

hey! Can you feel the freshness??? 
I've deleted my Facebook account and created a new one! I feel so fresh yo! :D
Few of you asked me why create a new one and my reasons are kinda random and disappointed some of you. Haha so sorry I became random after I came to Uni x) due to those random people in my class hahaha
I want to start everything all over again, I want to clear all the mess in my old Facebook account, like friends that i do not know, photos and statuses. Do add me back if you really know me :)

My life now is all about Uni, family and you.
Exams are around the corner, but the worst thing is I DO NOT HAVE THE MOOD TO STUDY AT ALL. How? I have to force myself to study already! No more play play play! I know I can do it!
Let's start after this post! x)

This is just a short post, so let's end it with a quote:

From Tumblr.





End.

YinYii

No comments:

Post a Comment