Nuff Nuff

Thursday, June 16, 2011

nuffnang clicks pleaseee

Announcement announcement!!! I have nuffnang now! So! Before you leave, please click my nuffnang ads ya! :) It is located right below my header :D Thank you! :3

Back to today, fyi I slept at 2am in the midnight and I woke up at 2pm+ this afternoon! I slept for 12 hours+ hahaha This brought me a bad effect :( not really study today. Have to study like crazieee tomorrow!Taylor's I am coming tomorrow!!! xD

As you know, I have facebook, twitter, tumblr and weibo. It is quite weird to have so many communication tools that have similar functions.

Facebook: It's a trend and to communicate with long lost friends.
Twitter: To express all my feelings.
Tumblr: To check out meaningful love quotes.
Weibo: To stay an eye on my LZX. But I seldom check also haha.

Different communication tools have different functions. I do not know why, I just have this kind of feeling to use these with different function. x) I am weird I know :3

I wanna sleep now@@But I am not sleeping now xD

Today's Quote:


Don’t hide behind fake smiles, it’s OK not to be alright.






END.
YinYii



No comments:

Post a Comment