Nuff Nuff

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tell the world, I love you


Heyyy :) I went to Midvalley on 24th June 2011 after nearly 2 years :O haaha I had a driver to bring me there hehehe ;D Watched Ladda Land, a Thai horror movie, forced to watch it by Uncle Thomas. OMG, I was freaking scare okay? The ghosts are so damn ugly + disgusting! *vomit* But it's ending is quite touching. How can a horror movie ended with touching scene? LOL Btw, the consequence of forced to watch horror movie is . . . the scenes of the movie will show in your dream just like a slide show @@ like never fall asleep. But it was kinda funny when I got scared by the ghosts and the scary sound effects. I hit Uncle Thomas's phone to the floor as he put it on the armrest of the chair and also I punched him xDDD so sorry~ I was scared and he was still laughing there =.= I should punch harder hahaha :P

Yesterday, I went Taylor's for chinese society's meeting. Was fine. Then, watched Green Lantern with Jo Yi at Leisure Mall. It was not bad, I was scared again by it's sound effects. Since Jo Yi watched it once already, she informed me when something is going to happen. But I still got scared T__T The dialogues of Ryan Reynolds are meaningful, I likey :D Overall was fine. Worth to watch :)

Something good to share here! I bought a cleaning foam from Etude House few days ago. 

Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam (Black Food Mix) 150ml


It smells good and it works fast for oily skin as well. Imma so in love with it! :D

Picture of the day:


Good night and sweet dreams! :D


Nuffnang click before you leave please :D

No comments:

Post a Comment