Nuff Nuff

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Do not judge me.

Was fine today. Laughed a lot, really A LOT. But although I laughed a lot, why am I still feeling uneasy and down after the laughing session? I think I am not that as happy as people see. I don't care how people think about me. I just being myself. But what makes them think that they have the right to judge people with their so-called opinion/sight/judgement? Nobody has the right to judge people! Whotf do they think they are? And! Why somebody always care about how people think/talk about them??? They talk bad, they will get something bad in the future. Why should we care about it by getting angry on what they say? They feel nothing on teasing us. We feel nothing as well. We don't feel the real pain for being teased by someone. So, why do we have to care/being unhappy? I don't get it. Maybe I will not get it forever. FOREVER. What can I say is only, I am who I am, I am glad, happy and comfortable for being myself. Don't ever try to judge me. You will definitely 100% fail, I guarantee. I am not as weak as you think, my power is always over your expectation. Don't try to challenge me. I don't want to be a bad person. STFU and leave me alone. I am not mad or angry, I am just feeling tak puas hati. Remember, don't judge a book by it's cover and don't ever judge me, we are the same creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment