Nuff Nuff

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friendship is just so weak and easily to break.

Today is quite windy, it comforts me but it cannot blow off my unhappiness :/ There are a lot of stuff that I can't speak out or should say I do not know how to speak out. Rather, there is no one that I could talk to. It is hard to get someone that really know you well, accept who you are, always speak out your inner feeling, always be there for you, try to comfort you in every way and love you more than everyone do. But it is super easy for someone to ignore your existence. You are always at the dark part, nobody would see you. This is what I am going through. 

The saddest part is blogging seems to be the only way for me to express my feeling. What can I do to change this? I have no idea. Say I don't care, that's stupid, lier. I hate myself being like this, why do I have to care so much and make myself suffer? I am the stupidest girl in the world.

I just want to be myself, I My Me Mine. Say easy, do difficult. You will always have to pretend and not showing the real you. That's the reality. Do not say you did not pretend before. You did, I did and everyone did. Just face it? Yes. That's the only thing I could do.

Friendship is just so weak and easily to break.


END.
YinYii

No comments:

Post a Comment